Holistic Physio Fitness is fully equipped to help you through your workers comp claim. Due to our difference from other clinics, with dual qualified practitioners your rehab will be faster, and more thorough. From acute pain management right through to strength re-training, we will help you through every step while communicating with your insurance company to make the whole experience as smooth as possible. We understand that an insurance claim for an injury can be a stressful time. This is why we do everything we can to take the stress out of the process. Regular contact with the insurance company and case manager ensures that the rehabilitation process is simple, meaning you can concentrate on getting better.
Specialising in workplace injury rehab
- Specialising clinic with multi-faceted rehab different to a standard Physiotherapy practice.
- Dual qualified practitioners (Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology)
- Fully equipped gym
- Branch clinic in Fitness First Mona Vale too in case the need for commercial gym is needed (although we have a fully equipped gym onsite at our main clinic)
- Admin team and practice manager that will help you every step of the way with work cover admin.
- Connected to GP’s in the local area that can help with the process.
- Equipment and extra training to handle work cover injuries.
Why Holistic Physio Fitness for your Workers Compensation rehab?
- Being dual qualified, your practitioner at Holistic Physio Fitness can take you through your entire rehab journey. Much of the time with workers comp rehab, the worker will be referred to a Physiotherapist. Once finished with the Physiotherapist you are often then referred to a different practitioner for Exercise Physiology to further the rehab and progress your strength and functional training. At Holistic Physio Fitness, all of our therapists are dual Physiotherapists AND Exercise physiologists meaning you can stay with the same practitioner the whole rehab period. What’s more, you will progress quicker and without any loss of communication between practitioners, because you are seeing one therapist with two separate professional skills.
- Our admin team and practice manager, Andrew Sumner, will help you behind the scenes with any admin or difficulties you may encounter. We have years of experience in this area and it makes a big difference to your overall experience with workers comp.
What’s Involved In Workers Compensation Physical therapy?
Physical therapists will contact the insurance company to request any treatment necessary. Our therapists will treat you with a caring attitude to ensure that not only do you get back to work, but also that the injury is COMPLETELY rehabilitated.